Ladies and gents, the fabulous festival and MBA princess from New York, Alix Lynx!
- I was born and raised in a small town in upstate NY before moving to NYC at 21. I didn’t move to LA until 25 to pursue my entertainment career.
- Thanks to my country upbringing, I’m a bit of a tomboy and love doing outdoorsy stuff from camping, fishing, off-roading, and tipping back a cold beer at a bonfire. I don’t mind getting my hands dirty 😉
- Music is my #1 love, and odds are you can find me at a show or festival when I’m not working.
- I’m super adventurous and live for thrills, so I’m not one to be happy with routine and complacency. I need to constantly be traveling, exploring new places and trying new things or I get bored, and quickly.
- I have my BA in TV broadcasting and MBA in digital marketing, and worked in PR/marketing for 3 years before doing adult.
- Growing up, I never really watched TV. Instead, I would hole up in my room all day reading piles of books. I’m still a huge bookworm, but now I focus on reading to better myself, so I read a ton of marketing, business, and personal development-related material. Yes, I’m a nerd. 😉
A photo posted by Alix Lynx (@thealixlynx) on
- I’m by no means “naturally” small; I work out 6-7 days a week and eat a clean diet 80% of the time…but I’m always sure to save room for stuff like sweets, pizza and tequila.
- I’m the kind of girl you can take to a formal event and home to your parents, but I also have an inner wild child that will never die.
- I’m calm-mannered and friendly, but I can also be quite feisty and speak sarcasm fluently. That’s the New Yorker in me!
- I would rather wear sneakers and a t-shirt than a dress and heels, and would rather shave my head than go to a bougie nightclub.
- I’ve got a major soft spot for animals. Chances are if I go missing at a party and the host has a dog, that’s where you’ll find me.
anyone else automatically use a British accent when they encounter dogs or is this just a me thing
— Alix Lynx (@alixlynxXXX) May 9, 2016